Career Development Plan

 I began my life journey with a chemistry subject when I was in high school at SMK Penghulu Saat. For the first time, I'm quite scared because everyone said that the chemistry subject is hard. Yes, it is for the first time. It is really hard to understand because actually see what we are learning about. When in the class, I always ask my teacher if I do not understand anything. I got an A for my first test at that time. As time goes, the subject is being pretty difficult. I tried to catch every topic because each topic had its own difficulties. Thankfully, I got to maintain my A until the end of the year. I realized that we possible to achieve everything in our life if we had determination and hardworking. Then, I went to Johore Matriculation College for pure science in module 1. It was my first time that I went far from my home for a long period of time. It was a little bit scared to live away far from home. I and other friends from the same high school were trying to adapt to the environment. Everything was a new challenging journey for me. Thankfully from the guidance of my friend, senior, and lecturers there, I'm successfully got an A in my chemistry subject. All of the hardworking were pays off for the short 1 year of studies.

An now current I am studying at Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris for semester 1. My undergraduate degree in chemical education. I am really excited to learn all the new knowledge here for my future. I am also involved in various programs and clubs. Since it pandemic now, all of the programs were online and it is quite boring because we can not directly interact with the people.  I'm lived at Kolej Harun Aminurashid. A lot of programs were organized by the college.

The goal that I want to achieve here is to manage my time properly and get the thing done at the right time. I want to make sure that I have enough time to complete all of the assignments given and to strive for success for my test. Before I go to the class by the online medium.  I will always try to wake up early to do my assignment and be ready for my class. I also wanted to improve my English language skill since it is so important especially for me as a teacher to be.

I will fill out a form to engage in an interview to become a teacher after 4 years of college. Before I go to the interview session I will finish all plans and study chemistry education so I can chat freely and effectively. I passed the interview with God's blessing and could continue my dream as an instructor of chemistry.

I dream that my students will understand the chemical principles that I teach in the classroom as an instructor of chemistry. I will still give them exposition and easy-to-understand illustrations. I can also employ different teaching tools, including videos and presentations, to interest and inspire students in the field of chemistry. Next, I'll send the students tasks like chemistry, video, and diaphragm presentations. This increases students' knowledge of the subject of chemistry and allows them to build work. The active and engaging environment in the classroom too.

Finally, I will work hard to follow my goals and devote my full commitment to the future.

Comments